Holistic development of women and children being our ultimate aim, we have thus fostered the convergence mode of approach besides formulation of other strategies and means to achieve it. In Bikash, programmes are always value oriented, mission focussed and address in depth problems, facilitating accessible and sustainable services of a high quality.
- To enable marginalised communities especially women and children to sustain activities for social and economic empowerment and ensure social justice.
- To initiate strategies for rehabilitation, equalization of opportunities and social inclusion of people with disabilities.
- To generate social transformation through social audit, public advocacy and dialogue backed with social mobilization.
- To adopt multiple networks of communication for upgrading behavioural change complementing capacity building efforts.
- Networking, linkage and co-ordination with Government departments, PRIs, NGOs, Training Institutes, Academic Institutes for mobilization and appropriate use of resources and maximise replication and address exclusion.